Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rihanna Talks Intimidating Men, Being The Hunter In Relationships & Turn Ons


Superstar singer Rihanna is a woman who knows what she wants in a man and doesn't plan on settling for less. When it comes to relationships she tells Cosmopolitan she can play the same games men can.

"Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep ’em guessing. Actually, I’m like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that’s the best," she said.

In the past Rihanna has been linked romantically to entertainers Chris Brown, Drake and Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp.

What do they all have in common? They are used to being in the public eye.

Rihanna says finding a man outside of the industry would be hard to do.

"It can definitely be intimidating to guys to date someone in this industry. And it’s really hard to find a guy who doesn’t care about that stuff."

There are a few things that a man can do to get the Barbadian beauty's attention, other than the whips and chains she sings about in "S&M."

"I’m turned on to a guy by different things. It could be the way he looks. It could be his intelligence. It’s really a spontaneous thing," she explained.

The singer also talked about the aftermath of the physical assault she suffered at the hands of Chris Brown two years ago.

"It was a very aggressive and defensive time, and that allowed me to start not giving a sh*t. I walked around with a very f*ck-you attitude. I’ve always been good at masking my emotions. Anytime I didn’t want to deal with how I felt, I’d put up my guard. But I’ve started not doing that."

To read the rest of the interview pick up the July copy of Cosmopolitan.

No comments:

Post a Comment