Blogger Widgets

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cassidy Released From Jail, Says Attempted Murder Charges Are False. Spits Freestyle On Cosmic Kev

 
As we previously reported Philadelphia rapper Cassidy was arrested last Saturday (May 14) for probation violation and suspicion of murder.
Cas has since been released from custody and during an interview with Cosmic Kev yesterday (May 20), Cas attempted to clear up the rumors surrounding the situation.
"I'm still on probation from the situation that I dealt with about 6-7 years ago. Yall all know when I was down for the murder and two attempted murders before," Cass said. "I beat the murder and the 2 attempts, but I got involuntary manslaughter and two aggravated assaults. So for the aggravated assaults I'm still on probation. It's like a real light probation -- I go see my p.o. every so often, but they changed my p.o.," he explained. "The contact wasn't the same when they switched my p.o. I'm running around the world like a regular person, so it slipped my mind, so they put out a warrant for me. I had a warrant in Philadelphia, I was staying in New Jersey. When you stay in New Jersey and got a warrant from another state they put out a fugitive charge on you." he said.
Cass explained that his probation officer wrote murder on the warrant because that was the charge his probation revolved around. By the time the media got wind of it, they blew everything out of proportion. At no time was he actually wanted for murder.
"I just murder beats, murder tracks... I aint murdered nobody." Cassidy said.
 

Cassidy Clears up Murder Charge Rumors + Cassidy & AR-AB 20 Minute Freestyle from ALLFLAMERZ.COM on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment